January 27, 2015 / in General Information / by Mic Johnson
Post author: Mic Johnson
1. Be thankful for waking up.
2. Help someone who isn’t expecting it.
4. Hug at least 5 people.
5. Reach out to someone you haven’t seen or talked to in awhile.
6. Smile at every person you make eye contact with.
7. Finish one thing you’ve been putting off for awhile.
8. Spend 5 minutes alone in silence taking deep breaths.
9. See how you feel at the end of the day.
10. Get a good night’s rest. You earned it.
I just LOVE this post. I’ve seen lots of to do lists and this is one is great!
That’s a great “everyday” to do list Mic!! :-)
Comments are closed.